'The Nation's Ukulele Orchestra'
BBC News, Radio 4, 23rd September 2014
Shopping Basket - £0.00

You have no items in your shopping basket.

2016 Tour Dates

We are looking forward to kicking off our 2016 tour dates in the UK this weekend with dates in Newtown, Evesham and Bath. UOGB HQ has been working hard and the complete 2016 tour has nearly been finalised, we have already confirmed dates in the UK, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We are also working on dates for Finland, France, Poland, The United States and Australia. As soon as concerts go on sale we add them to our website, Facebook and via the app Bandsintown, so do keep checking all our sites as they are being updated weekly.

43 thoughts on “2016 Tour Dates”

• amanda lambourne
    amanda lambourne May 24, 2016 at 4:45 pm

my son is 7 yrs old and loves playing his Uke. Do you ever perform in the daytime and for a 'family' audience?!

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra May 24, 2016 at 7:18 pm

We sometimes perform matinees when venues request them and regularly have families come to see us.

• Luis Mauro de Azevedo
    Luis Mauro de Azevedo May 7, 2016 at 7:27 pm

And when you come to Brazil? Please don't forget us! I will be waiting anxiously. Hugs.

P.s. excuse my English, I use translator.

• Linda Schacht

When do you plan on coming back to Australia? I live in Brisbane. It would be great to see you here. Fabulous to listen to.

• David

Never been in Holland? I'm still waiting!

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra May 24, 2016 at 7:20 pm

We have played in Holland a few times and would love to return but have no dates planned at the moment.

• Benkalele

Hi,
    I' m from Toulouse in South France, (very nice city)
    There is a lot of ukulele friends by here, and a lot of UOGB fans of course.
    We hope you will have a french Date in Toulouse during your french tour !
    Thanks for all what you've done for Ukulele !

• DTGrattan

Please let me know if you have an dates in Ireland for late August. Also, any dates in California or other Western states any time.

Dan

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Dates in Ireland just announced for September. We will be touring in California in December 2016, full details to be announced soon so please do keep checking back with the site!

• fanofyours

Would you think of coming to Turkey? We would love to see you here.

• Brian Bull

Are the UK dates finalised yet? which Newtown is the one you mention?

• Robert Greig

do any northen venues?

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm

Yes we do - lots! Dates are being added to the tour all the time, please do keep checking the gig list.

• Ian Deane

I don't really know what you mean by "Leave a Reply", but here goes. I'm wheelchair bound so can't get around as I used to. Partly (largely) because of your influence, I now have a tenor ukulele that I've just started to learn. (You guys make it look so easy while I'm struggling to know where my fingers are.)

Anyway, the reason for this "Reply" is to suggest that you visit Chester in 2017, where I have recently moved and stand a sporting chance of getting to a concert (self serving suggestion - infernal cheek, I know). My ability to get further afield is strictly limited.

Keep it up, your DVDs and YouTube appearances cheer me up and motivate me to keep on practising. Many thanks.

Ian

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Great to hear that you have taken up the ukulele. Do keep with it, it does get easier. We have performed in Chester in the past and would love to return. We will look into venues.

• Ann

Please come to South Africa!!!!!!!!!!

• Doug Burns

My wife and I were "up-over" and privileged to hear you during the 2015 Swaledale Festival. Your 2016 Tour dates indicate that you might be coming "down-under" to Australia. If so, could you let us know the where-and-when of your Australian Tour please as we would love to come and see/hear you again. We will be in England in 2017 so perhaps you will be at Swaledale Festival 2017?
    Cheers everyone.
    Doug & Barb Burns Mornington Victoria Australia.

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:05 pm

We are working on a tour of Australia but for 2017! Do keep checking the site for announcements, or join up to our mailing list via the 'newsletter' tab on the homepage.

• David Pollard

Do you ever venture into t'north ?? Please come we have stopped eating southerners now !

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Now we know it is safe we will return! Although we have our fair share of northerners in the band so they will feel right at home.

• steve

USA dates, locations?

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:10 pm

We will be announcing our US 2016 Tour dates soon so please keep checking back on the site, follow us on Facebook or join up to our mailing list via the 'Newsletter' tab on our website homepage.

• Peter de Vette

You guys are great, please let is know when you come to Holland!!!!

• john

Any chance you're going to be visiting Washington state this year, or even better... British Columbia?

• Monique

US tour dates? Where will you visit? Dallas, perhaps?

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:14 pm

We be announcing our 2016 US Tour dates soon but unfortunately we will not make it to Dallas this time. We would love to return to Texas though!

• malcolm

Looking for visit to Southend

• Elwood Amey

please could you update me when you next have a concert/s in London

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:15 pm

We are working on a London date. Do please keep checking back on our site or signup to the mailing list via the 'newsletter' tab on the website homepage.

• Jeff Champion

I look forward to your United States appearances. I am a huge fan via Youtube. You guys are awesome!

• Ukulele Orchestra
      Ukulele Orchestra April 15, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Thank you very much! We will be touring in the US this year and will be announcing our US 2016 Tour dates soon so please keep checking back on the site, follow us on Facebook or join up to our mailing list via the ‘Newsletter’ tab on our website homepage.